- Me: So when you see the 4 year old boy pull the little girl's hair...
- Students: He likes her!
- Me: Now they are around 11 or 12 and he grabs her arm and wrestles her to the ground even though she calls him a jerk and yells at him to leave her alone.
- Students: That is just how boys are.
- Me: Now they are 18 and he grabs her arm and--
- Students: Oh, that's not okay.
- Me: Really? How would he know? How would she know? How would you know? You just told me that for the first 17 years of these children's lives that you thought it was cute, sweet, and natural for a boy to grab a girl and be rough with her.
- Students: Oh.
- Me: Oh, is right.
Mad. Mad thoughts. Crazy, twisted, sinewy Mad obsession. You sicken me. You’re so beautiful, love. I grind you into a fine, soft Powder and inhale you… And then lick you off of my fingers. You love, answer me. Your face brings me death every day… And every day I can’t wait to die. Bury me now, love. Bury me now.
JIPZURU Fanart | Tumblr on We Heart It
one of the worst arguments to ever have is that one when you cross a street, and a car is about to turn. Then you start with the waving hand motions like “you go” and then the person is like “no,you go”. then finally you both are screaming obscenities because you both want to let the other person go. It’s like…